At Oceanside Community Services, LLP we promote the well-being of the individuals and families we serve by supporting, integrating and collaborating with children and families. We do so by removing barriers to services and offering quality care through evidence based practice, risk management and collaborative efforts. We specialize in treatment of children, adolescents and adults with varying behavioral and emotional challenges. We also strive toward working collaboratively with individuals with developmental challenges. The overall objective of our mission is to provide individuals the opportunity to live the most independent and fulfilling life possible.
The objectives of our work are met through:
- Removing Barriers:
- Offering a collaborative approach
- Effective linkages to services
- Maximizing on the individual’s Strengths, Needs, Abilities and Preferences
- Providing Quality Care:
- Believing in the idea of Keeping Families Together
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Using Evidence Based Practices
- Risk Management
- Always Evaluating and Maximizing for Community Safety
- Measuring Treatment Effectiveness
- Evaluating for Co-Occurring Conditions and other conditions for indicating care
We are committed to quality mental health care that is provided in a collaborative effort with the consumer’s overall health strategies and an array of medical services. We are further committed to the philosophy that Oceanside Community Services, LLP exists for the customer/client.
The market for behavioral health care is viable and growing, especially for outpatient work. One major reason for this is the State of Maine’s desire to keep families together and reduce utilization of more acute and costly care such as Crisis / Hospitalization / or Long Term Residential Placement. Outside of general outpatient therapies, three primary aspects of our work include:
- Working with families, adolescents and young adults who engage in sexually abusive behaviors, trauma, recovery and abuse and neglect.
- Working with people who have intellectual disabilities.
- Offering consultation to other companies who are interested in obtaining accreditation from CARF [Commission of Accreditation for Rehabilitation Facilities]. CARF focus is on ensuring companies meet the needs for quality services providing to their communities.