Oceanside Community Services works with various individuals (adults, children and adolescents) with mental health and co-occurring disorders. Through the use of evidence-based practices and interventions, the individual will be able to increase their strengths and resources allowing for personal growth and well-being.
Oceanside Community Services specializes in various areas including,
- Supportive Counseling
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Treatment (DBT)
- Trauma Focused Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Problematic Sexualized Behaviors (PSB)
- Sexually Reactive Treatment
- Harm Reduction
- Structural Family Therapy
- Solution-Focused Therapy
Medications are often a key component in managing symptoms of mental health disorders. Here at Oceanside Community Services, we understand the importance of collaborating with clients to ensure a person-centered approach that provides the most effective medication regimen.
Oceanside Community Services’ current psychiatric providers include,
- Yvonne DeCory, MD
- Kristin Mikkelsen, PMHNP
Dr. James Harrison Ph.D